Post by faulkingtruth on Jun 11, 2006 20:06:49 GMT -4
Thanks everyone, I'm off to eat some dinner and get back to writing. It I don't stay focused, I'll never get through this. Also, if I'm missing responding to a few emails, I apologize. I'm receiving a hundred a day, and some get lost, and if I answer them all....I'd wouldn't have time to write a word. I do try to get to all of them eventually, but it takes time.
I handpicked a few questions, Bud did a great job on his answers, so I just selected a few to comment on:
11) How about a petition signed by 40000 shareholders of one company to all the basteges responsible for INACTION? Would it do any good?
MARK: I agree with Bud that a major newspaper ad would be great, but would add that it would be hard for the SEC, Congress, and the state of Nevada to ignore as well. And the internet has been our best weapon so far…continue to use it.
14) Should we go after the dtcc? Would we get anywhere?
MARK: I would say that the best approach would be to throw a net over EVERYONE, and let them fight amongst themselves to see who gets thrown under the bus. In the end, they’ll all go down. It’s already happening with the hedge funds suing the brokers.
15) This one to both Bud and Mark.
Bud previously indicated that he heard CMKX OS was about 103 billion.
According to infomine CMKM is the operator of a diamond exploration project in the Falc, and is earning working and net revenue interests in additional diamond exploration prospects in the Falc and proven uranium prospects in northern Saskatchewan, and there are more. These interests I reference are connected with Star Uranium and United Carina and public knowledge.
If OS is 103 billion shares, and if CMKM has value based on proven minable assets, and NSS is 500 billion...is it possible given the cert pull scenario that CMKM forced a settlement for NSS?
MARK: I agree with Bud on this one….too many “ifs” to make any answer valid. I wouldn’t sit around waiting on it without forcing the issue however.
16) I assume the President of the United States is fully aware of the specifics of counterfeit shares, cellar boxing, etc, etc, etc., which is literal theft of intelligence in some instances and conspiring to steal investment dollars from citizens of the US. I say this because the president abruptly stopped plumbing his social security reform plan, and I wrote him a letter a year ago and told him all about it ..lol. Senators, Congressmen, and other leaders that we trust know more about these issues than me, yet it continues.
Is the United States, including the president, senate and congress governed and operated by a Mafia or worlds richest people? To simplify my question I ask, "What the hell is going on?"
MARK: The President IS aware, it’s the entire political system that’s corrupt, in my opinion. Unfortunately, money almost always trumps morals in politics.
18) If you already have received your shares in cert form, can you file something on behalf of the shareholders who have not, or in a way that demonstrates we are suffering from their lack of delivery of shares? (such as the delay of delivery of ETGMF or "other assets")
MARK: If the shares aren’t delivered, and there is a real chance of stock counterfeiting, then EVERY shareholder has been defrauded, whether you have your cert or not. No mercy.
19) Is it not the company's responsibility to lead and organize the shareholders and co-ordinate any of the efforts or campaigns you have suggested ? Please just give me the straight facts and point me in the right direction.
MARK: I think the company has its hands full as it is. Personally, I prefer proactive as opposed to passive. You have rights….and they’ve been violated. Now what are you going to do about it?
20) A Petition sounds great,but why limit it to only shareholders?
MARK: Agreed. Also, if every signer of the CMKX petition (and I think you need a separate one to make your case for that situation) went to www.investigatethesec.com/ and signed that petition as well, which has over 8,400 signatures already, you could up the total.
22) A question for Mr. Burrell...
From my understanding of this whole NSS/Share Counterfeiting scandal in the markets, the MAIN reason why the Naked Shorters/Share Counterfeiters get away with their crimes, is that they get paid automatically when the shares are sold, but NOT delivered!
Why is this so? And who set up this system?
Wouldn't a simple requirement that shares have to be DELIVERED before any payment is made, eliminate any NSS/Share Counterfeiting?
MARK: Why would they want to eliminate the very thing that lines the pockets of the hedge funds, the billionaires, and the brokers, who in turn line the pockets of the politicians and control the media. It’s all part of the Circle of Greed.
23) Mr. Faulk, What inspired you to write a book about this company?
MARK: Good question. I had been following CMKX from afar for quite some time, and received tons of emails from shareholders urging me to write about it. I didn’t think that it was the proper vehicle for me to address stock market fraud, especially naked short selling, because of the “issues” surrounding the company. Then, in all honesty, I had several individuals who kept bugging me, and making me listen to the whole d**n story, until I finally decided that 1) it really represents EVERYTHING that if wrong with the system, and 2) it’s simply a great story.
24) Mr. Faulk, Have you ever met Robert Maheu?
MARK: I have not. Everything I know about him is secondhand, meaning I’ve interviewed lots of people who have spent a lot of time with him.
25) Could any rule/regulation/law prevent the company from communicating with the shareholders?
MARK: There might a problem in some cases with Frizzell representing shareholders and releasing information that could be privileged, but that’s just me speculating.
26) Hedge funds have lobbyists in Washington D.C. Do supporters of market reform have lobbyists also?
MARK: Supporters of market reform are NOT that organized, and we have no money. The accumulated income of the people I’ve met who are involved with this (excluding Patrick Byrne) wouldn’t cover a typical hedge fund’s lunch hour drink tab.
29) Urban Casavant is said to be paying for the costs associated with the cert pull. If he had something to fear legally, do you believe he would be doing this?
Here’s Bud’s answer: ANS: He is doing it for one of several possible reasons: To mitigate his liability, out of genuine generosity, or out of fear for his safety. The first rule is “Who Benefits?”
MARK: I’ll simply add that it could also be “all of the above.”
34) Mr. Faulk, Your book was due to be released in the month of June. However, it is now scheduled to be released in late July-early August. Does this delay have anything to do with a certain conclusion or ending you feel this extra time may produce?
MARK: Haven’t I answered this before? It’s because I want to see how things play out for a few weeks, but I’m mainly talking about the naked short situation. I have no knowledge of a “certain conclusion.” Also, frankly, this project is just bigger than I imagined, so I’m still writing.
38) If this certificate pull is being employed for the sole purpose of distribution of the Entourage dividend, it would hardly seem worth all the time, efforts, and expenses incurred. It would also be a major disappointment to shareholders who have held on for a long period of time, without any information from the company. Why would Urban Casavant and Robert Maheu take steps to unite shareholders if this distribution will conclude negatively? Would this not be the same as mounting an army to fight against you?
MARK: I think that whether or not the Entourage distribution is the primary reason, that proving liability on the part of the brokers would make it worth every cent.
40) Have either of you met, or spoke with, USXP CEO Richard A. Altomare?
MARK: Never met him, I believe I might have spoken with him long ago about the issue of naked shorting on the phone once.
42) What is it going to take for main street investors to "wake up" and take action against this electronic stock counterfeiting crime?
Bud’s answer: I can only speculate at a truly terrifying answer, a financial system meltdown.
MARK: (Slightly more optimistic) People have to be directly affected before they will become actively involved. I’m hoping a couple of “close to home” disasters, like the REFCO debacle, or maybe some little diamond company proving that the brokers are corrupt, will open some eyes. We are gaining more allies every day.
43) Why is it that main street investors remain quiet and allow the crime to continue? Is this the result of some kind of "dumbing down" of our citizens in general?
MARK: I think it’s a feeling of being powerless. That’s our job, to show people that we CAN change the system….and that in fact, we have no choice. WE MUST FIX IT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE. We have to empower them from the ground up.
If you are a member of Blockbuster or Netflix "The Corporation" is available to rent. If your not a member you can try a 2 week free trial membership and order the movie for free. ;D They will mail it to you and provide you with a SASE for returns.
Synopsis In the mid-1800s, corporations began to be recognized as individuals by U.S. courts, granting them unprecedented rights. The Corporation, a documentary by filmmakers Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott and author Joel Bakan, delves into that legal standard, essentially asking: if corporations were people, what kind of people would they be? Applying psychiatric principles and FBI forensic techniques, and through a series of case studies, the film determines that this entity, the corporation, which has an increasing power over the day-to-day existence of nearly every living creature on earth, would be a psychopath. The case studies include a story about how two reporters were fired from Fox News for refusing to soft-pedal a story about the dangers of a Monsanto product given to dairy cows, and another about Bolivian workers who banded together to defend their rights to their own water supply. The pervasiveness of corporate influence on our lives is explored through an examination of efforts to influence behavior, including that of children. The filmmakers interview leftist figures like Michael Moore, Howard Zinn, Naomi Klein, and Noam Chomsky, and give representatives from companies Burson Marsteller, Disney, Pfizer, and Initiative Media a chance to relay their own points-of-view. The Corporation won the Best Documentary World Cinema Audience Award at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Josh Ralske, All Movie Guide
My note: You should do some research on Monsanto and see how deep your friendly government is involved with this company. Donald Rumsfield is just one of the characters that sits on the BOD. Well, since it was mentioned in the movie.
Last Edit: Jun 11, 2006 22:51:25 GMT -4 by ginaroye